Tuesday, September 6, 2005

thinking...

haha.... not about love or wat hv u not...

Was feeling slightly sleepy... so decided to lie on the bed beside my bro. Tucked him in. And simply gave him a long warm hug. Ran my hands thru his silky hair and i was like....

...two months to As... and on the day u guys go to prom, i'll probably be dancing ard at home wif my 2 bros who'll sadly for me,finally be 12. And then they'll be in sec 1. I remember my sec one days preety well. And i never came across a single soul who says he got a big brother at home who loves him like mad. Ya.... i imagined how i'll react when someone says he has. I imagined wat its like if i ever have one.

YUCKS! Disgusting! This would be my initial reactions. ANd it finally dawned onto me. No more lovey dovey stuffs..... cmon...sec 1 sia.... how time really does fly.....

Well back to reality, i still hv to remember tt i've got 2 months left before the As. 3 months left before my loved ones become young adults-- my last 3 months tt i shuld really tresure. If only i had a digicam to capture all the wonderful moments.

And me.... i'm still living as though i'm 12. SOmetimes 6. Most of the time 12. Thats coz the next 6 years were full of downs which i dun quite like.... though there were ups of course, moments tt sometimes make me forget my downs for a while.

But i guess NS and all tt will help "severe" the relationship b/w my bros and me. This is wat the 2 brats hv been looking forward to....

Anw.... seems like im beating abt the bush in tis entry, wif no end in mind. Just having those moments when u simply hv to accept tt some things simply can't be avoided. Nature has to proceed in accordance to His plans. And tt u simply hv to keep moving on.

....

...

..

.....

..
.

....after much thinking, seems to not hv anything to talk abt. I noe i said i dun think when i blog but tonite's not like normal nites. I even find it hard to type in "haha". Yes, its those one of those off moments.

Brain too tired. After 3 days break since GP paper... i guess my brain not accustomed to mugging yet. And i hate to say this but there's a part of me that's busy sewing pieces of white cloth together to make a flag. I hope there never comes a point within this 2 months in which i ever raise the white flag.

had enuff. Though it was little, it was enuff. Gonna rest now. Fever yet to subside. Headache. Blocked nose.

Why cant my road to success be less bumpy?

No comments: