Thursday, September 15, 2005

chem..last words.... strange happenings again..

if i'm not ali and i come to this blog, i may come another time to see if there's updates. If there's regular updates, i may come here again. But when i see someone blog abt maths today then chem den physics.... isnt it like repetitive? And boring?

Like Nizar said, he noes tt if he comes here later, he'll sure see me write..

"Wenta Mac again today. Now i really noe why they invite me eat together with them. Because they really need someone to make a fool of."

Which is a lil bit true.-saded- But i guess some of us are born to entertain others.-fate and destiny-

Yup....we wenta mac for breakfast/lunch. THANKS TAUHID. haha...ytd thnk Nizar, today thank Tauhid. Haha..... they were nice. I didn't beg. Hahaha.... yea.... they discussed chem after chem after chem and i was dumbstrucked. For i hv limited knowledge of tis subject. Want to make a joke out of nothing is quite hard u noe. Well not knowing anything to make a joke out of is a joke in itself. haha ... nizar saw the sadness in me....booohooohoooo... but i wasnt sad. Just sort of ashamed of myself. Its my job to know what they knew but i still am trying! What they noe since last year i only knew partially now. And theres 55 days left. Yea... wasnt sad lah.... just embarassed not to noe nothing. And me being too quiet, Nizar said tt being quiet is a sign tt i might be going. And TAuhid said tt he can feel tt i m indeed going.(jokingly of coz)... I'm not tt afraid. Hopefully, it wun be before the fasting mth...just three more weeks.... I dun wan to go but i dun mind going. Life's been hard and i'm not giving up just yet. But if Tauhid and Nizar DID feel tt i'm going.... then i better write my last words...

"If time doesnt allow us to see each other once more,the two dollars u lended me can be claimed from my mama, Tauhid. My only wish is for u not to claim more than the 2 dollars i owed u....hehe(last words oso still can joke).... and I'd like to thank God for making my 17 years beautiful and memorable...especially my JC years ;)... thank u for sending me beautiful frens who felt my going thus making it possible to blog my last words and perhaps, my last blog entry... and special thanks to ppl like hock for trying hard to scan his mindmaps for me so tt i can study. And thank yu all for being there for me when i needed u the most and for listening to my craps and all. Kim.... for giving me tt warning abt the ISD spotchecks. So sad to find have found out tt u sayang me when i'm abt to go..

And sorry grandma for not giving u the chance to carry my grandchildren in ur arms. Sorry mama for telling u not to buy me any more stuffs.(oh btw, just now she wanted to buy me tshirt but was afraid i didnt like it)... sorry mama... i'm 18...well, if i make it till tt day tt is....and i realise tt our taste clash... sorry dad for not having made use of the 17 years given to me to hav a decent conversation for a decent length of time w u.... sorry to my sis for having chased u out of my room all the time and for occassionally shouting at u for not sticking to the "five more minutes" u promised. And to the sayang i love less, sorry ok? To the sayang i love more, sorry oso...haha....

And forgive me if i missed out on anyone in my parting words..... i love u all! Muaks!"


Anw,Now tt i touched chem.... chem paper this morning was sadening also.

U noe i told u guys that i began to literally write entries in an old book of mine. I wrote 3 pages of stuffs in tt book and its only the 2nd day. WEll.... i wrote a couple of paragraphs during chem.

"Time passes by ever so slowly during chem papers. I'm the only one I know that hav 'finished' the paper and hav just woken up from a 20mins nap. Tt fella who droppedhis calculator damn basket. I flipped thru my chem paper several times, read thru questions after questions. Those tt i hv a fair bit of knowledge of had already been attempted. THe rest(like ard more than half the paper) empty. People like Yinlu in front of me still busy writing, frantically looking at the wall clock.

'five more minutes", said Mr dunno who. Mann...... i really never experienced rushing thru chemistry papers. I seem to be the only one tt finishes first and spends the last 45 mins or so wondering-- wondering what it'll be like if i noe my stuffs. Whether or not i'll be able to complete the paper in 2 3/4 hrs. Btw, Yinlu's still writing. I'm writing too....but writing nthg tt'll get me marks. Well....1 more minute.. Better stop writing now. I don't want to be told to end this piece just like dat.... -lousy- "

YEs, i slept during chem. And NO i m not proud of it. I actually feel ashamed writing all this down. But if i were to ever be successful in future, my entries would sure be damn interesting to read. Can make into an autobiography. haha... IF and only IF, i were to be successful... If not, looking back, i'd see tt my life has been nthg but a total failure...

Wow...quite a long entry...Nizar would be scrolling down the window to see if his name appear some more.

*************************************************************

Write abt sthg strange at home. Weird story. And i hv a GREAT reason for this phenomena.

Was sitting at the dining table thinking-- while watching tv. Then Grandma came out of her room complaining to me abt sthg. I wonder wat the commotion was about.

She asked me wat it was, handing over some sealed aluminium package the size of ur palm. I felt wat was inside and told her must be her medicine. Then i opened and indeed it was medicine. Then she showed me an empty plastic.... those plastic thingys tt got a sticker on it telling u ur name, the medicine name and how many tablets u shuld take....yada yada yada....

And she said that the medicine inside had disappeared. There's suppose to be a whole stack of them! She finished one "piece(u noe, one piece of metal got ard 10 pills)" and this morning....the other pieces were gone. And she saw tt small package. She claimed not to have seen it before and wonders where it came from and where the other pills go to.

Hmm.... cant be that the pills that were inside the plastic crept out in the middle of the night and hide and sealed themselves tight in an aluminium package. WHY in the blue world would pills want to do that? Its just ILLOGICAL!

so i told my grandma.... SOMEONE mustve hav known tt the pills she was eating contained sthg bad and decided to replace the 'dirty' pills for a fresh new ones-- sealed in an aluminum package as though it came direct frm the factory. Grandma asked me, why tt SOMEONE didnt evn hv the basic courtesy of telling her that HE OR SHE had replaced the pills. Then, I told her tt if tt SOMEONE did tell her, she might go into a state of shock. She said she wun. And she says that she WONT eat the new pills unless that SOMEONE tell her why HE OR SHE changed the pills. Scary....if really this SOMEONE exist...

Well...another thing is, she had this plastics of medicine in a small polyclinic plastic bag and I WAS THE ONE who took out all the medicine, laid them out on the table, and told her when to eat what and how many to eat. AND I DIDNT see the aluminium package(which contains the same pills as those tt were missing). ANd i KNOW tt the bunch of those 'missing/replaced' pills existed. Cant be tt Grandma threw aways those bunch of pills coz she hates eating them. Then where did the replaced pills come from? And why would she want to throw those bunch of pills knowing tt theres still a couple more pills tt she needs to consume? We could all be seeing things though.... but... i really doubt so..

Which makes my case stronger. There must be a SOMEONE behind it.

anw, i told my sayang bro tt the SOMEONE who's been playing with him must've played a prank on grandma. Hah.... might as well share this story also...

My sayang bro(who hates me calling him sayang) hasnt been to skool since monday coz he's been having fever. But strangely, his fever on and off one. Like now he's ok but at night and before skool, his temp will reach 39.7 ...38.8...tt kind of temp. Damn hot. Haha....so i told him.... its becoz there's a SOMEONE who wants him to stay at home with HIM OR HER.... tts why at night and before skool only the fever come. LOL!

the great ali has weird theories. But how do u expl all tis sia? haha.... u noe wat, i didnt believe in all this stuffs. When mum talked abt all tis stuffs last time, i'll give scientific theories. But now tt SCIENCE aint no longer my forte, i'm resorting to the NATURAL sciences.... God's world.... where there's angels and devils and where only He will know what we do not know...

scary happenings...hope tt this SOMEONE dun start fooling ard wif me. Does things like SOMEONE, HE and HER really exist? I wonder.... =)

No comments: