Thursday, September 1, 2005

dad..

After 17 years of my life, i heard, for the first time, thru my dad's own mouth, that he knows that he is the reason why both of us dun really talk. Am really glad he noes lah.... see lah.... beat me so much when i'm small....hehe.... and he told my bros tt they're lucky coz the reason why they can tok to him now is coz my dad never beat them up lah! haha... i think not fair lah.... but yea...

....now that both of us noe that there is indeed a barrier between us.... it feels like a brand new relationship altogether! Like everything's okay! Maybe not that ok... but we do talk more now.... heh...power lah... though academics still sucks, am glad that life at home rocks!

....just got back from class.... learnt that giving up is not a concept practiced in my religion. Those who give up are considered the same as unbelievers. We shuld never ever give up hope coz our Creator has His plans for us...

...and to think i keep telling ppl tt i want to give up.... well, i learnt i cant tonite. So anyone who hears me say i wanna give up, give me a tight slap will ya?

No comments: