Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Tong Hua (Fairy Tale)


Eugene and hock noes i seldom listen to chinese songs sang by guys.... except Jay and of course sly... haha...

But i really liked this song by Guang Liang.. it's so unlike me to post lyrics on blogger... but i really liked this one..... Heard it once on an ad on tv a long time ago, and thx to hock, i finally got hold of the song. haha... hock, this song makes me think of u sia, though its only been a couple of daes... lol! And of coz, yea...

Tong Hua (Fairy tale)
wang le you duo jiu [forgotten how long it's been]
zai mei ting dao ni [I haven't heard you]
dui wo shuo ni zui ai de gu shi [say to me the song you love most]

wo xiang le hen jiu [I've thought for a long time]
wo kai shi huang le [I've started to be concerned]
shi bu shi wo you zuo cuo le shen me [Did I do anything wrong?]

[chorus 1]
ni ku zhao dui wo shuo [You told me while crying]
tong hua li du shi pian ren de [Fairy tales are to deceive people]
wo bu ke neng shi ni de wang zi [It's impossible that I'm your prince]
ye xu ni bu hui dong [You cannot know]
cong ni shuo ai wo yi hou [After you told me you loved me]
wo de tian kong xing xing dou liang le [The stars brightened in my sky]

[chorus 2]
wo yuan bian cheng tong hua li
ni ai de na ge tian shi
[I'm prepared to change to the angel you love in the fairy tale]
zhang kai shuang shou [and open my two hands]
bian cheng chi bang shou hu ni [to become wings which protect you]
ni yao xiang xin [you must believe]
xiang xin wo men hui xiang tong hua gu shi li [we can become as the fairy tale]
xin fu he kuai le shi jie ju [and have a happy ending]

yi qi xie wo men de jie ju [we can write the ending together]

And btw, it was the tune, not the meaning of the song, tt initially attracted my attn me to tis song. Haha.... now tt i noe wats behind the song.... it takes listening to a whole new level....

No comments: