Friday, September 16, 2005

replies to tags

Like i said earlier, its nice seeing frens writing words of encouragement. But i wonder, was it something i said that made them worry?

haha....haha...haha...haha....haha...haha...haha....haha...haha..

feels good to say "haha" again. Has been TWO LONG entries since i wrote the word haha. have to admit i really felt horrible.

I noe i wrote "replies to tags" in the title column. Wanted to reply to the tags. BUt though i am feeling better, i cant really reply the way i used to reply. Dunnoe leh... am still a bit gloomy.... not the "haha" me. And btw, in case u didnt notice, this is me... ali.... not the Budding writer.... hope u guys can sense the difference in tone.

Well, hanging out with Nizar and Tauhid for the past three days made them tag! yea... and show more concern for me... but sorry if i suggested "going home" just now! They made me "leader" for one minute and asked me to decide where to go after breakfast/lunch. Haha.... they suggested Hougang Mall... Far East... and the only place i'm familiar with is home. Guess what? We went home.Tauhid told me to find god.... which i did, even before i saw his tag... i really think God sent me stronger=)

Hock's been ever so optimistic abt me doing decently for the As. I noe i must believe, but it's really easier said then done. I've never been in the state that i'm in before... and i must say that it's really quite strange lah the feeling. Like am forever in a daze. Looking at the walls....thinking... but... am gonna put tis all behind... stop comparing myself with u too much... u've overtaken me and left me so far behind that i need to compete with no one but my own self=)

Den i saw halimah's tag. Was surprised to see her tag. Pleasant surprise. But strange lah..... coz i used to keep this sort of feelings inside me lah. And i blogged like a little girl for the past few entries... qwuite embarassing lah... haha... but... this aint the real world.... DUn giv up on myself. Yea, i'll never giv up on myself. I love myself more than any other human being and never will i give up on myself. Actually, u noe wat, i told myself lots of times in past entries that prelims is inconsequential and not impt blah blah blah and i'm amazed to see the impact the prelims have on me. I guess i was lying to myself tht it was ok to not do well coz its never ok to not do well. i'll kp moving forward=)

Shak shak shak... haha... "Suicide is a choice made by megalomaniacs and losers." Even if suicide's a choice made by rich and successful people, it'll never be my way of escaping. BUt shak's comment was a dangerous one. If i was in such a lousy mood and felt like a loser, and i saw his tag, i'll probably dived straight out of my bedroom window and plunge to the 1st floor....! Scary.... lucky i wasnt in such an unstable situation.... =)

rz! Debut tag. But like i said earlier, qwuite embarassing to hv others see the other side of me. haha.... but .... tts why i started blogging in the first place... victory goes to the one that does not quit. but.... tis only happen in the movies rite? hahaha.... well.. kk...i'll see it in a more positive manner..... AND ur believe in urself so so true.... i guess i never did believe in myself... hah...thx! And i try get that victory....=)

eh....i forgot that i said i still am in a gloomy mood and tt i cant really reply to the tags. Haha... and looking at tis entry, its till rather long too! =( Something for me to improve on.... haha...

I really do hope tt i'll experience the victory rz talked abt. I'm looking forward to the day i blog abt that victory. But if i dun.... haha.... let's just focus on the if i do part first... =)

-thanks guys and imah and rz....!-

No comments: