Sunday, September 4, 2005

sick

this time i'm not sick coz ima compulsive blogger. OR i m not sick coz i m in love. OR i m not sick coz i hv a crush. OR i m not sick coz if infatuation.

This time.....i'm really sick. Sick until i never go online the whole day yesterday. Must be becoz of friday lah....u noe....the angel incident... haha.... and i was like sneezing sneezing and coughing non stop lah! Wah....quite disgusting u noe.... I feel as though i ought to put a "Caution: WEt Floor" sign in the living room sia. Hope u get wat i mean....yah...i noe...eeyer...... but it was that bad..... tissue after tissue after tissue.... haha! I decided to use my shirt after that. Haha... guys.... single guys mah.... hahahaa!!

Mini Katrina?
And yesterday was damn scary lah! From fine weather to strong winds and heavy rain.... and it lasted for an hour only lah! Wooo...... freaky... and imagine if He decided to up the speed of that wind to 145mph...... hehehe.... scary..... but dowan leh.... got ppl outside doing CIP sia..... wait kena blown away i dowan..... hahahaha!

Mama and my shoes
Mama bought me shoes yesterday! OOoooooh. But i didnt quite like the design and color. I told her it was ok and all to not want to hurt her feelings...but gave her tt...." argh!" face. Then i wenta pray the 3rd prayer of the day and somehow..... i think God told me tt i was rude and tt i better tell her tt i dun like it. Lol...maybe its just my good conscience. Hehehe...So after tt,...mum wanted to talk to me coz haha.... she noes i dun like it! i told mum tt its not nice lah.

ANd guess wat, i also actually told her tt im over the age where she can buy my shoes and things like tt. Haha....tt i m almost 18 liao...haa.... I told her we got diff preference lah.....and tt now tt i'm all grown up, i dare to tell her wat i like and wat i dun like instead of doing wat i've always done-- simply wearing wat she liked! haha..... man... dunnoe how to put it across in a less direct way sia....ahahha.... and mum took it okayly lah! hahaha....i saw the "man!my son is really growing up and i dowan it to happen so soon" look on her face lah!

hhaa....anw, she noes i m growing up! SHe just doesnt want me to i guess. Its like how i dowan my bros to grow up so i can continue to hug and kiss them... but too bad! This aint Neverland. hahaha....i love my mummy !!!! SO yea...gonna go to the warehouse again later and change tt shoes...see....my mummy super understanding!!... very(X53) special. The best woman in the whole wide world....or shuld i say the whole universe!! Hahhaa...

She added also tt she is my only source of income.... haha.... to make me remind myself tt no matter wat, wat i want will come thru her and tt she may cut off my supply of income if i insist i'm old enuff to get my own things. HHahah.... crazy.... where can survive sia.... haha.... which means to say, till i work and get my own pay, i might to wear wateva mama bought for me which she sees as nice....

Bros and maths
Was drilling my bro maths yesternight till 11. Haha...bully them a bit lah! One more month only. After that they can enjoy mah! haha....so i was like worried for them coz they cant really see simple concepts....concepts like angle and algebra.... hehe....concepts that i only mastered when i'm in sec 4.....haha.... but yah.... this is one of the reason why i feel jealous for them lor. They got brother to guide them thru life....i dun.... Anw.... gonna really make them work hard this last lap.... make sure they go to anderson.... although mama only expect a 230 frm them..... ahah.... actually rite, i see it as Anderson or nthg lor. Coz if they cant go into anderson, Mama would want them to go to a nearby school..... save transport money since she noes that other skools alll provide the same quality of education mah! So rather than travel far far.... might as well go to the school rite in front of my house.... haha... tough luck.

Dang tired.....ahaha...
Den at 11, wanted to go online like i wanted.... haha.... but i collapse immediately upon landing onto my bed. I was like telling my bro not to off the lights coz i wanna do maths.... and instantaneously... i was in dream land.... haha... tonite.....see how....

Hard work?...ya...
Anw, speakng of hard work, i haben actuallly been putting in hard work lah. Yesterday was an off day coz my con was damn teruk. BUt i c like other days, past and present and future, i've been like on MC onli lah...... haha.... i think i gotta get out of the house and study in a new environment. Like the libry...or by the roadside..... haiz.... maybe in skool...maybe a some 24 hr mac somewhere... .haha.... sien.....

Till tonite...i hope.....self descipline.... no more goin online b4 nite after i published this entry.... ahaha...

God, i haben really been putting much efforts towards realising my dreams... my goals..... i have this final 9 days to do sthg bout it. On top of me really giving my all, i really need one thing. Something that only u can present to me-- a miracle. Help me God... Amin..

No comments: