Tuesday, September 27, 2005

while stocks last

totalitarian...authoritarian...whicheva it is... i hate this kind of rule man. Mama told us that dad asked one of his fren if he could install a password in this com and that if any one of us wants to use this com, we have to ask for his permission first. If there's such a thing, we're dead. If there isnt, we're dead too coz dad would surely hv a Plan B.

And imagine wat hearing "the computer is meant only for ur studies" over and over again does to me? -- it makes me feel guilty. Yea...online and blog... wah...why cant my family be like other families? No restrictions with how one uses the com-- computer games is definitely a no no in this family... now ALL things besides school also cannot...

damn unhappy bout this man. My blogging days are numbered, really. I guess dad's gonna pull the plug one of these days. Enjoy my entries while they last.

As for me, i shall enjoy the company of my frens online while they last. So sad lah, to think tt the internet is my main medium for communication ..... and it is the thing tt will be taken away from me. It would be one thing to have a handphone but the thing about having a phone is the money needed to sustain it lah.... cant even afford 2 nuggets on my Mee Rebus still can dream of having the elusive phone.haiz.... How i wish i have a laptop or sthg. But dennagain, i have a feeling that internet connection will be cut too since the $47.90 we're paying now will go back to its usual price of $50++ come december and that it is apparent to our parents tt we're using the com more for play than work. Well....$50 a month for "play" is a lot.But how often do we get to use it to do purely school work? Anw,my dad's not getting any younger and me and my siblings still hav a long way to go in terms of schooling. Thus making it quite reasonable to have such "unreasonable" rule in my family.

But amidst all these negativities, i can still be happy thx to one thing -- my special someone. Hope i dun sound crazy or anything ya? *smiles*

No comments: