Thursday, September 1, 2005

T-Day (revised version)

Lucky HP bought sthg for the teachers. If not it'll be damn embarassing for e class-- no presents for no one. Last yr already kena scolded by the teachers for not wishing them.... dun wan kena embarassed this yr too!

Which means to say, i din wish any of my teachers happy teachers day. Haha! Not in my blood to say all this things i guess...... haha..... anw, my form teacher wasnt anywhere in sight(BUSY) ....

Talking abt teachers, the only teacher that i'll always remember will be the martian from primary school lah! He's the best! Really..... but has been 6 years since i last saw him lah! Want to go back but like no one to go wif.... :( But after 6 years..... wonder if he noes me lah! My sec school only 2 years cannot remember liao! haha..... maybe before army go visit that teacher man...

*******************************************************

Air conditioned school hall. Shiok sia!

WEnt back to the old school. Under renovation and all. They had their concert in the quadrangle coz the school hall under renovation also. Quite cool lah the place. New classrooms, new 5 storey buildings, got lift some more..... so many things have changed. What was originally the toilets became classrooms lah! It was a completely new Anderson Sec! And i see the students there quite different from our time. The atmosphere there also alot more diff as compared to during my time.... now like more happening like dat...I guess its the new gen lah-- my bros gen. All so happy the type..... but all like small kids lah! Dun seem like young adults to me. And the malays there.... really the Mat and minah kind seh.... haha! anw,really really hope my bros can join the school......

ANd how could i forget the kid who shook my hand. DAMN cute lah. Haha....some sec 1 malay guy. Was sitting at the stone bench skali got this kid appeared frm nowhere and wanted to salam(the shaking hand gesture malays always do).... and being the sweet big brother to all small kids... haha..... i shook his hand lah. Haha.... and then he ran off! haha.... damn cutelah.... dunnoe leh...i dun think i noe him. But he only shook my hand but not Tauhid's or nizar's or Khairul's hand lah! Haha.... wonder who he is. Could be the kid i buddied when i'm p6 and he's p1. Hmm...lemme see....6 years gap. He shuld be sec 1 and i'm J2 rite??? hhahaa... maybe ...maybe not.... hehe.... i guess i'm just so sweet looking tt he simply wants to shake my hand...heh... but hv to admit... really cute lah! hhaha... and Tauhid was laughing all the way lah! haha...... eh! Anyone can get hold of ANderson Sec this year year book tell me leh.... i want to see who's tt kid! haha.... wait next week my face come out on Full Circle! .haha..!!

QUite cool to be back in the old school. So many memories.... fun times.... haha.... but quite sad coz the teachers there all like dun remember us even though its been only two years lah! Even if they do remember us, they like not bothered to talk to us. Made some of us pissed off lah... but not me. Heh.... can understand lah. We onli hv a handful of teachers to remember but the teachers have LOTS of kids to remember lah. Haha.... but still, they could hv entertained us in a much better way.

Saw my malay teacher. Haha..... looked at me and said "Tak hansem." (Not handsome) .... haha.... funny sia.... didnt noe i was handsome in the first place lah! haha.... my hair was long and unkempt of coz tak hansemlah! ...lol...

After that, met up wif old frens and played soccer. SIen.... one side of me wants to drop soccer from my life altogether but there's also a side of me that wants to strive to be better. hahaz.... see the rest play all so smooth and skillful seh...

Wenta lunch at Mac. FOrgot to bring extra money sia. But did hv enuff to eat something. Haha..... And everyone went their separate ways..

******************************************************************

I guess being ard ppl aint my cup of tea. Feels so out of place.... so not me. Quite awkward lah the feeling.....Yea, still got the weird feeling lah. Like i prefer the comforts of my home and my family.... dunnoe leh.... just cant shake off my old ways...

Some frens chose to associate my lovely home to a prison in which i'll lock myself in and not go out. Haha.... kind of true lah.... and i dun mind being in a prison for the rest of my life so long as there's ppl ard who'll shower me wif love.....and where i'll be far from dumb remarks and comments that'll cut thru my heart like a dagger ...(heh...so gay) .....k/d!!!! well, who says guys dun want to be loved. heh.... yea...

I noe this cant possibly go on. Like Kim said, if i stick to my old ways and outdated values, i'm bound to lose my frens. Having only one or two frens isn't enuff, is it?

Here's a short something frm Peter McWilliams

"Be willing to be uncomfortable. Be comfortable being uncomfortable. It may get tough, but it's a small price to pay for living a dream."

HAha....small price to pay... this small price is spending less time wif my family lah! .... the ppl who'll support me all the way. Most frens simply come and go. They'll be by ur side when ure up and alive and cool and what not. When ure down and in trouble and hurt, most simply go. Maybe i watch too much TV. But really, is the small price really worth paying?

***************************************************************

Revision. slow.

Depression. a state i hope i wun get into.

Alevels. hope things would go as beautifully as i want it to be.

Prom. wats prom? haha... aint goin. Wonder wat the class plans to do..... or is it wonder wat i shuld plan for my class....haha.!!

Yong and TAuhid.....its not wat fallacy or truth thingy lah! haha... my class all not goin lah. period. ;)

***************************************************************

Shall go take a bath. REally HOT day lah! haha..... byebye!

No comments: