Monday, September 12, 2005

sob sob day....

To think that someone actually thought it wont be that bad. That he won't feel so sad about being left so far behind.. That he'll take things slowly....



Panic. Panic struck. NOt really panic lah. Just felt a strange sort of feelling that suddenly made me feel down and depressed. Haiz.....

Nothing's wrong with me...., I think. I'm ok.., I think. Well dun u guys worry abt me. heh.... i SHOULD be fine. If u guys dun see me week in and week out in skool, haha..... u can start writing me letters to cheer me up =P But nah, i dun think it's easy for me to sink into depressioon. Well, at least i hope it's so.

TO all: All e best for the exammms. If u happen to not do well this time round, there's always the bigger exams ahead for u to work towards. If u dun do well then, dun despair.... there's bound to be doors open to u. Just dun quit studying....

haiz.... sounds like no one needs the above piece of advice except me.

There's bound to be a day when one simply doesnt feel like doing anything except cryinnnnng. May not be literally crying.... but yeeea...... Well that day was today. Felt liek a complete loser. Cant believe tt i can be high and one moment and down the very next day. -weird-

well tmr's a new day. =)

September 11. Again, the americans were spared by terrorists.Maybe next year. But dennagain, they weren't spared by God..

No comments: