Sunday, September 18, 2005

Lost the blogging touch

Have i been whining? Haha.... hope it didnt seem like it =P

kk....maybe it does seem like i'm whining. And having blogged like a "bapok" like Nizar said...(i really think i'm being myself lah!....erms... but dat doesnt mean ima bapok ok?!...haha) I seem to have lost my blogging touch. Like i no longer can blog about nothing or something the way i used to. It's hard to change moods in entries u noe. Coz u'll look stupid.

Like i did say i dun mind going blah blah blah in that ever so depressing entry den wait the next day, i forgot about it and blogged happily.... like funny rite? Haha... well... i guess that's what u guys want to see huh, me forgetting the worst series of entries i've ever written and ....

....to "move forward", "persevere", "dont give up", "keep going","dun lose hope".....

Hey! i cant seem to shake off the depressed way of writing!!! haas....

BUt NIZAR's tag really really woke me up lah. Basket, pluck out my teeth. basket..... heh.... see! I'm good rite..... never do anything..... haha.... -lousy-

peace

No comments: