Tuesday, September 20, 2005

THE MOST stoopidEST..

....thing to do is to be fighting with ur mama. My bro was rude to me so i decided to do unto him wat was done unto me when i was a child.

Still feeling jealous that my bros werent given the "treatment" tt my parents, esp my dad, gave me when i was young. Which made me soooo scared to do anything w/o my parents permission. Which made me respect my elders. Which results in me and my old fashioned values. Anws, i may hv gone overboard lah and mama shouted back...... and then she said sthg abt make sure during fasting month we all dont giv her problems or else...

....it was here when i muttered 'liddat fasting month i dun stay at home better lah" and she "exploded" here. Asking where i want to go and all that. tt Now tt my sister giving her problems i oso want to give her problems blah blah blah.... den she said abt go lah.... no need wait for fasting month oso can go....super irritated lah. Anyone got room to spare? Haha.... but till how long? dats why i say getting into a fite wif ur mama is THE MOST stooopidEST thing to do. Anw, i the way i behave and the things i say all DAMN similar to my mum lah. All inherited from her one. Still want to blame me.

anw, wun be dumb enuff to run away lah. Where to get pocket money all? Where to sleep? and like i said, for how long?

worst come to worst i'll hang in skool till late. but dennagain, if i dun go home early, my bros will use the opportunity to watch tv and slack. haiz.... i dun care! Now i go home early. After PSLE, i start going home late. alamak...but by then fasting month liao... cannot go home late... -annoyed!-

i was ALMOST ALMOST tempted to tell my mama that this kind of time is the right time for one to commit suicide....but i didnt.....was super dooper annoyed lah... coz its been a long long time since mama scolded me.... anw, Wonder how'll she react. Sure say u want to jump go jump lah! But leceh lah must go out of house to jump. Coz jump from my bedroom window 101% cannot die!

Back to stats. U noe wat. I stayed back in skool to do stats and in 1hr 45 minutes, i manage to do 5stats question. I go home and in 4 hours, i did none! haiz.... all the more i'll stay in skool than sit at home during the study break.

No comments: