Friday, September 9, 2005

iron grip

Just dunnoe wat to say.

mama vs chinese
I do this. I do that. I listen to this. I listen to tt. Not once in a while, but all 17 years of my life. Yet, i cant seem to please her enough. Why must i be controlled in every aspect of my life? Even what i listen to she needs to hv a say...

Chinese songs in my com. Not alot. Only a few. Then my bros go and tell mama i listen to chinese songs. Den mama gave me the disapproving face. Den they tell her again i listen to chinese songs. Den mama asked me in a disapproving voice why i listen to such songs..... its CHINESE... not tt she anti-chinese lah. haha...almost all our neighbours chinese... like duh! BUt she gave me the face she gave me when i was watching "Turn left Turn right" lah! Go see tt entry...

Sien... den she added... why.... got chinese gf izit.... Den my bros added i wanted to marry a chinese.... dumb bros... they noe nothing....Den my mama added sthg like a dun marry a chinese....

-_-?? Who wants to marry a chinese...? Who??? ME??? REally?? crazy.... am i lying? Of coz not. Cmon...

I told her tt in skool, my frens are chinese lah. The people i hang ard wif are mostly chinese. I'm the only malay guy in class. I hang out wif Hock almost every other time..... And at other time.... wif other chinese frens of mine.... there's malays also, but most of the time wif the chinese....or alone.She doesnt noe that does she? Well, HOCK! ur fault lah! haha... nxt time dun lemme listen to ur mp3 player k?

Me and sis and sms
Anw, on a more funnier note, being a kaypo, i read the sms my sis sent to my cuz whos here at my house. We're suppose to go out and she doesnt want to. So she's staying in skool till we left. Or tts wat she planned.

Her sms was... "Have they left?" haha... wanted to reply but i dunnoe how! SO i gv the phone to my cuz, who under my order told her tt we've left. Heh.... Den in a few seconds, she answered...WOW...fast...den i replied in a minute or two... den she replied in a sec or two...WOW... damn fast lah! haha... yea... basket... well...

i'm not a member of the new gen...
my aunties are at my house now to visit my grandma.... and they say tt i'm lousy for not knowing how to reply an sms coz i'm part of the "new generation". To which i replied, i'm not part of the new generation. I'm part of their generation-- my mum's generation. I told them tt mama had dragged me so close to her tt i feel like i'm born in the 50s. Which explains my values and all... Man.... blogging quite cool. The stuffs i type here i'll tend to use in conversation with mama and grandma and now my aunties. The budding writer has now entered reality. I'm becoming more vocal....

Conclusion
To end.... i still must add my displeasure being controlled by mama. Cmon... whats the diff between listening to taufik or justin or christina and listening to Jay or sly or fir???

Oh cmon...... till how long can i stand this iron grip? Not long i guess.... Choice, fate, destiny....?

I cant make much choice. That's for sure. Fate and destiny? It's GOd's plan. Tt's for sure. As far as i'm concerned, everything is planned by God. So whoever i marry wun depend on mama...... if God doesnt wills for it to happen, he'll make mama say sthg to me and it wun happen. But if two ppl were meant to be, then God will have made plans to make sure it'll happen....

Well.....as far as i noe, this entry isnt abt me not knowing how to sms or who i wanna marry....

This entry is abt a writer who doesnt like the iron grip ard him.

No comments: