Monday, September 12, 2005

sunday morning rain's not falling...

haiz...... woke up late... abt 10... and i think i vented my anger at myself at my grandma.... but later "apologised" by making it seem as though i was joking and started being my usual self around her. Man.... -suck-

Was reading Wendy Cheng's column in today's Newpaper and she talked about writing and writers and how writing used to be "a rather elitist" activity and tt to earn the tag of a "writer" is not easy as at the very least, u are expected to have perfect grammer and a sizable vocabulary. cool..... which is why i dun call myself a writer.... fortunately.

Otherwise, i'll be making a fool of myself coz grammer mistakes and spelling errors and primary school vocabs are littered all over!

Well....... i personally feel that life has not been "normal" this past few days. Mama kept reminding me what to do and what not to do, grandma complaining about my sis, making my bros understand algebra.... making myself sit and mug...sien...

And oh, grandma asked me why i do not wear colorful clothes like my sister -- yellow, red, green and orange...coz my whole wardrobe consist of blue, blacks and white.. and i told her i dun go out to buy any.... and joked tt if she gave me money, i'd go out grab myself a couple....(ya rite, even if i had the money, i would be too darn lazy to step out of my house).... heh... and ytd, me and grandma was alone at home and she asked me if i really wanted to get those colrful shirts... haha.... sweet....! Well, i told her i was really kiddin wif her and she gave me tt.... "haha... my grandson!" face and went back to her room... haiz.... Never shuld i be rude to her again man.... ever...

-this growing up thing is really getting into my head- and its NOT GOOD AT ALL!!

Emptiness....boredom....slacked.....mood swings....


No comments: