Friday, September 9, 2005

the writer's code

it has been a while since i blogged- more than a quarter of a day. Not a gd thing huh? But it's my life.... where others like my sis go out and watch movie... i sit at home, do abit of work and blog. Where others go out study at Macs and spend more time eating than studying, i sit at home and do gardening and work and blog. Haha... so not much diff...

A psychologist tagged saying he(or she) gives up trying to decipher my blog, it left me wondering-- is there really sthg behind my blog? haha.... Clue: THERE IS!! haha... see...lousy ppl like me litter clues all over the place though i cant be THIS obvious all the time,can i? Haha....

Ohya, talking abt movies, my bros and my sis wenta watch HERBIE at the cinemas wif their cousin.... boohoohoo.... i was left out coz i'm over the age limit. Haha... coz ppl my age are supposed to be able to come out with my own pocket money and pay for my own ticket.Coz my cousin only treat the small children lah! but dunnoe leh... got my sis and the other cousin who's 16lah! And i'm only 17 lor! haha... anws, not jealous abt it lah.Haha.... grandma asked me afterwards if i'm not going to watch any movies later. Haha...i told her if she pay, i'd love to watch any movie wif her. Lol!

Sometimes i really wish i could spend time alone with my grandma. Go bring her out and eat some place grand. Walk ard the beautiful places in Singapore. Show her the Singapore tt both of us have never seen(LOL). Man... the woman of my life. Hey u, i cant believe i forgot abt this special woman lah! shes very(x80+) special to me yet i forgot all abt her!!!!

Sorry grandma!! To think i told the world tt mama's the most special woman in the world!

haha... yea.. i was seven.... maybe not 7...maybe younger. Grandma was the one who kept reminding me to pray every single day. And everytime after i pray, i'll say in my prayer to God to make sure tt my Grandma lives to see me and my children. haa.... yea...i was 7! haha...

lately, ive been kind of rude to grandma--Though it wasnt shown outwardly. And everytime i looked back at the way i reacted to her inside, i feel disappointed lah. Coz I noe she's tt very(x80+) special woman.... tt i do NOT want to part wif....yet sometimes,she's just... i dunnoe...

I guess its the age factor. But it isn't tt apparent yet. No matter wat, i'll always pray tt she wun suffer the "age disease"-- the "disease" tt the aged suffer once they past a certain age, when they forget everyone, they forget the basics of life... and they become like a newborn child....

I hope God noes how much i love her and tt as much as i still want her to be ard to see my children, i do not want her to suffer tt "age disease".

Hmm.... yet another entry wif no end in mind.

I love u.....

..u as in "you"..not u...

...grandma...

forever will....

Lemme repeat...i love u grandma....forever will... =P

No comments: