Wednesday, September 21, 2005

false front?

...mere act?...pretence? I predicted that this 3 days could break me....new cracks emerged... this aint good..

I'm lost.

Anw,am not gonna start all over again-- and "whine".I learnt from last week's episode that guys dun whine evn tho is nice to whine once in a while. But really, i cannot tahan much longer.

told mama i dunnoe wat to do if this goes on[btw, me and mama--it was as if ytd never happened=) ]. i really dunnoe wat to do. ANd she asked me my other members(nizar and tauhid) all how... and i said they're doing good. And she said, how come they can u cannot? And i said... different ppl different. I'm slower. Too slow. And i AM NOT goin to say i'm dumb or stupid or am not cut for this sort of thing. I repeat, i AM NOT goin to say i'm dumb or stupid or am not cut for this sort of thing.

movie? One day only? I haben been treating exam-days like exam-days. No reason to celebrate or "destress".... haiz... *excuses excuses huh?* Or lets just say i aint ready to break the norm just yet. Its true tt there's always a first time but first times are always hard. maybe once b4 year end?.... but dennagain, hav the feeling tt tt dae'll never come... =(

some part of me are simply hard to change.

No comments: