Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Funny

Laughed all e way thru maths paper. I kept laughing coz i cant believe there's not even ONE question that i can complete correctly. The only question that i THOUGHT i cfm get the marks was question 1(partial fraction)-- only to find out later that i didnt do long division coz the fraction's improper. -lousy-

yup.... told my mama that this was the MOST hardEST paper i ever sat for. Simple looking integration and differentiation all cannot do sia! die..... but, the funny thing was, i was smiling and laughing thru out the 3 hrs. Smiling and laughing at my inability to do anything properly.

WEnta canteen to eat. I only eat. Laughed from 1100 till ard 12. Den wenta mac, they eat. I eat ice cream and fries. Thanks nizar. heh... and laughed till 230. man... jokes after jokes.... and talked abt wat we wanna do in U... wat we wanna be when we grow up.... who's going to get married first.... funny...

Yea....was still in disbelief that i cant do my maths lah! Tt even though i haven did chem, i decide to spend quality time wif them. Now i noe why they want me to spend time with them sia.... so they have sthg to laugh at! lol..... heh...

anw, we had a debate on qn 10.

"Before dinner, the 8 ppl were introduced to each other. Wat is e total no. of handshakes if each person,excluding Doris, shakes hands just once with everyone else?"

And i was like.....??? I tot Doris was there at the table also and she also shook hands with the 8 ppl. Coz i see it as each person shakes hands once but Doris shook hands more than once.

But if i see it like this, then the answer would be infinity coz technically, Doris could shake hands as many times as she wants, which aint logical. But really, reading the question on its own, "each person,excluding Doris" means all except Doris.... and all except Doris means all shook hands once except Doris. This doesnt translate to counting all except Doris's handshakes. blur...haha....looks like my GP also fail. Nevertheless....i wrote some crappy answer and its still wrong lah. -lousy-

hmm....mama's getting worried. Can see liao..... haha.... but she's not showing it yet. Better do chem now. -OUT-

-IN- oh btw, started logging down what i do on an hourly basis in my silver notebook.... To see how's my life like during exam periods like this and so tt i can make adjustments to it to prepare for my As..... yea.... i've become the -nothing better to do- fella. But i really think it helps.

Oh one more thing. This thurs Physics test. I forgot tt they'd change the paper 3 to Paper 1,2. Waah..... kind of caught me by surprise... but not tt i was prepared for either papers. They say i skipped lecture but I DID NOT LAH! haha... looked thru my blue file. And not surprisingly, i got 4 exam time table inside. And i only edited one of it. Haha.... the one that i took out and stick on my study table wasnt tt edited one. So yeah, I DID NOT PON LECTURE! The probability of me picking the edited timetable was 0.2 lah! And the probabilty of me remembering this sort of insignificant thing is ard 0.05. haha.... yea.... anw, u may wonder why the five timetables. I class leader mah....so go extras i keep. *oooooh* Haha. Just wanted to make sure tt i maintain my 100% attendance for lectures and tt i indeed heard the teacher told us to make the nesc ammendments and that i DID make the nesc ammendments. See....i wasnt sleeping. =)

yups....ppl like shak they all got 5 day break seh...power..... bye=)

No comments: