Monday, September 19, 2005

Brace urself...

..or shuld i say brace myself for the next 3 days which could really break me..

Bread in one hand and a pen in the other. Notes on my lap. Reading. The house bloody quiet coz everyone's at my aunt's place for fun. Left me,alone, struggling to get things into my head. Haiz...mama would be sad seeing the situation i'm in now...she can see i very the stress evn though i keep calm. heh... but i noe she really wants to see me and my good grades at the end of the day... so am really trying to make it happen... though it doesnt seem to be the case this past 2 days.

Past 2 days hv been the most unproductive, unfortunately. Shant elaborate simply becoa there's NOThinG to talk abt. Anws,I also realise that i learn more about myself when i write to myself instead of bloggin. Coz when i write to myself(in a book), i could tell myself EVERYTHING, but not when i blog. Haha..... still am regretting writing the two worst entries of my life.... which made me look really stupid... However,those entry made my "other" self disappear-- the budding writer... the online me...

Coz after those two entries, i realise that the budding writer and the online me are personalities that i'll never be. I realise that my life would be a whole lot simpler if ali remains ali. =)

No comments: