Saturday, September 24, 2005

An introduction to the science of hadith

...and with that, i shall also start introducing myself to the science of Man -- Physics and Chemistry.

I'm particularly amazed at how a hadith is rated. How a hadith is either accepted or rejected. The long and tedious and careful and strict process of it all.... And my keen interest in finding out, trying to seek answers on my own amazes even my own self...

...shall apply my new found ability to the Sciences of Man... find out why e=mc^2 or why i cant seem to grasp concepts pertaining to magnets and radioactivity. Or why i have to use this reagents under that conditions in order to undergo this reaction....

I think i am more or less prepared to start linking and visualising concepts in my mind. My mind has truly widened during the past 48hrs in solitude within the confines of the four corners of my room. And i shall fill up the empty spaces in my brain with knowledge that i need for the As.

.."the People of Knowledge"..... i want to be like one...

No comments: