Saturday, September 24, 2005

Me and my big mouth

My sis wanted to go out with her friends and TOLD my mum she wanted to go out. Mama went blah blah blah and in my heart, i knew she'll surely let my sis go. Tts when i opened my big mouth and said that its my mama's fault that my sis keeps wanting to go out with her friends. Coz everytime my sis TELLS my mum she wants to go out, mama will like tok and tok and tok but eventually let my sis go.

So mama told my sis..."Heard wat ur brother said?".... "Do u understand wat ur brother is trying to say?"

And she said no... and acting dumb...., she finally ASKed mama if she could go.... Mama asked her again, do u understand what ur brother is saying? Den my sister said, "can or cannot?" ANd mama went "NO." And my sis stormed back into my room..... hmph! Everytime if my mama let her go out, she'll be like so happy and ACT nice but when mum doesnt allow her to, she shows her freakin attitude to the whole world. And i wanted to use my room to study and she rather rudely ignore my telling her to get out-- pretending not to hear me coz she was wearing the headphone. One hell of a kid man..... freakin tired of it. Must be the LOUSY friends she hav in skool! What kind of influence are they having on my sister? Recently sis been rude to mama and grandma and now me..... cant take it no more! She's gonna get it from me if she pushes me over the edge man. WHo cares if she's a girl? She's MY sister.... and FREAKIN ATTITUDE and RUDENESS shall cease to exist in MY family. I'm the BIG BROTHER in this family... if mum and dad are not doing something about her attitude..... i will.

ANd from now on, I am not going to care anymore. What she's doing in school till late at night everyday i aint going to care... who she hangs out with? TO hell with it! SHe can go out wherever she wants whenever she wants with whoever she wants for all i care! I'm not even going to cry if she doesnt come home! I'm not even going to shed a single tear if the police comes knocking at my door in the middle of the night telling us that they found my sister dead some where in her school or dead in a motorcycle accident or watever! WHO CARES!!!!

If she doesnt care about the people at home, why should we Fcare about her!?? Let her FRIENDS send her off. Let her FRIENDS arrange her funeral.... i aint gonna give a damn about it man...... SHe's gone too far..... BACK to SQUARE 1...... WHO CARES?! For once, i'm stepping of the square and am not going to bother bout it..... She wants to show that she's boss... let her be... and if mum and dad fail to get her under control before they leave this world, i'm gonna throw her out into the streets and shall live life as though i NEVER had a sister!

Never have i seen such attitude in any of the people i noe. Maybe the sample of people i noe is too small.... i guess that's the beauty of not knowing much. See the difference....?

FRIENDS vs FAMILY !!!!

Super dooper pissed off..... i may have broken ur record but hey, what's the point right? I tot the problem lies with me.... I WAS WRONG! Its not! The problem lies with her and HER circle of FRIENDS! She better not get in my way anymore man..... or else, she'll die i tell u..... she'll die....

-**the statement that shuld have never been here**-

No comments: