Tuesday, September 27, 2005

speechless...

(after 15minutes of typing and backspacing,i finally knew wats wrong wif me)....

....i'm not in the mood to talk to others for the time being. Dunoe for how long but......shall sit in this dark haven of mine pondering and thinking abt everything before i start work.

(after more typing and deleting)

hmm...finally found my blogging touch. SO shall finally talk. So much for a break frm blogging huh? Mere 24hours. Well what to do? Blogging is the ONLY way i can talk about anything to anyone. well, i guess not the ONLY way... there's ONe other avenue tt i can turn to to talk abt anything as well...anything except abt the "someone"..

First, the "someone" tt kept appearing on my msn nick and my previous entry had caught a fair bit of attn. But just hold on for a sec and wonder.... "could this depressed blogger be telling the untruth? COuld he hav simply made this "someone" up to attract attn?" haha.....well i guess u guys no better. No point for me to confuse u guys. But only i will noe who this "someone" is. Not even u will noe who tis someone is. Haha... maybe i'll tok abt it when i finally feel like opening up? haha... but till den, dun bother asking me who it is. Anw, with so many things to ponder about these days like my miserable grades.... with me feeling down and alone all the time, it would be stupid of me to try not to think about this person. Coz thinking about it simply breaks the monotony of my life. *smiles*

Shall end wif a smile. how's my school day today? Shall keep that feeling hidden from the world. I noe tt if i type about it, the more i'll feel depressed about it. Some feelings should simply be kept inside me instead of making it public.I simply hope tt it'll fade away with time.

*smiles*...till the day i find tt very(X dunnoe how many) special someone, this "someone" shall be my imaginary special someone, cheering me up when i'm feeling down, being there beside me when i'm feeling lonely... and stuffs like dat.......=)

No comments: