Friday, September 2, 2005

i'm sick

i think theres sthg wrong wif me. I really do..... my life seems to revolve on mainly 2 things-- religion and BLOGGER!!

Dunoe why leh.... in case u hadn't notice, ima compulsive blogger. Addcited to it i guess. Though its better than being addcted to smoking, i think not blogging is better than blogging lah! But blogging is a difficult habit to kick. Seriously...

I close my eyes.... and i'd think of my blog and wat to blog.... wat to tell myself..wat to tell others..... when im alone and lonely and bored.... i'd think of my blog... and thinking abt wat to write simply entertains me. Hmmm..... which reminds me of an article i read abt blogging....

It says tt blogging is popular as a blogger can feel like a star.... a celebrity in his or her own rights. Hmm... maybe kind of true.... and i think i did tackle the question of why ima compulsive blogger before some time a long time ago. Haha.... but whenever i think abt it... i think i m sick lah. Like theres nthg to do except to pray and blog. Its like as though i got no life liddat..

Bingo! My answer to my sickness.

I got no life. My life revolves ard those two things i mentioned earlier. And ard frens too. Haha... but mainly the former two. Heh...

ANw, i am pressing Backspace more than i type lah. Coz everything thats in my mind rite now hav been talked abt before lah and i dun wanna tok abt it again.

Bottomline is, till i get a proper life, i'll always be this compulsive blogger i sometimes think i dun wanna be. Haha.... but too bad....

Yups, i think i finally found the MAIN reason why everytime u guys come here, theres something new to read. Its becoz ur sweet dear fren here doesnt hav a life, and that blogging... is his life....for now. Haa.... see lah! It doesnt pay to eb a loner!

Anw, hope i dun "isolation87" doesnt turns out to be living in isolation for 87 years of my life. Heh....i dun intend for my blog URL to mean as such. Yeah!

Anw, do u noe tt even though ur blog doesnt have those "archive" thingy.... one can in fact view ur archives if he noes how lah! Its actually very simple. hehehe.....cant belive i m really smart wif regards to com stuffs. Haha... can explore my way thru the world of computers. I think this is a characteristic of first borns-- i really do.

I was like thinking thinking thinking thinking of wat to do on my boring holiday and decided to try and see if i m right and poof! Managed to view entries i never viewed b4. Haha... quite funny lah....

I guess my life is really like a prison. Haha... and i think YOng's right. That my life's like a prison and the com is my only means to go out and see the world and interact wif ppl. Haha...

And u noe wat.... my mama was angry just now lah coz my sis was using the com to listen to songs and to blog and to chat. And she says she pays $47.50 a month for us to do work and only work lah!!! haha.... man.... i really am dead if i'm found out. I really think my days are numbered. One of these days.... i'm sure to be exposed lah! Heh....

Yeps.... working time....finally... heh... bbyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: